Robot Sword Brush BIR
The Robot Sword Brush is ideal for cleaning complex components with concave and convex surfaces such as car bodies, plastic moulded parts (bumpers or casings) before lacquering, printing, coating.
- The flexible pressure buffer is controlled pneumatically and allows the linear brush to adapt to subject contours
- A crash sensor system is activated as soon as the distance to the material becomes too close or if the linear brush is pressed onto the product too hard
- The Ingromat regulator and measuring unit provides for a constant, precise micro-moistening of the filaments and controls the compressed air supply
- The machine has an interbus or profibus intersection
- The machine has a robot flange according to client specification